SEO Consultant | Search Engine Marketing Consultant
Need to Hire an SEO Consultant to Grow your Business? Lucky, you found me!
You probably need to hire an SEO expert/consultant for your company.
Over the last few years, I helped over 32 companies on their business journey because they hired me as their SEO expert or consultant for their business. Here’s how do I rank websites on the first page of Google (Must Read).
Benefits of Hiring a Professional SEO Consultant vs. an Agency
Hiring a professional SEO consultant is the best option for business and company owners. An SEO consultant knows a particular industry particularly well and keeps up to date on the latest strategies, tactics, and even SEO trends. I’m an indenpendent SEO Consultant and can work directly with you. I’m your SEO consultant and usually you can save 45% of the cost of having an employee on your team. Since you are looking for an SEO consultant for a specific project based on their skills, they are also generally more experienced than full-time SEO.
Why Hire an SEO Consultant?
- Professional SEO experts have more experience than an SEO specialist you can find on the job market. Remember, SEO Consultants work with multiple companies or projects and they provide different SEO strategies, budgeting methods, SEO marketing tactics, and sales data to build and execute your SEO plan to deliver the best results.
- Professional SEO marketing consultants provide their level of SEO services, the same as you would expect from other employees. They become trusted Specialists that provide unique perspectives, challenge assumed strategy to reach your target, and to avoid missed opportunities or potential issues that cause a big problem for your business.
- Professional SEO experts are not treated as employees, and you will save around 40% of your budget as a result of not having to cover payroll taxes, medical insurance, paid vacations, stationary holidays, and sick leave pay.
- Having an SEO marketing consultant, it’s much easier to budget, plan, and negotiate your contract with an SEO marketer than hiring an employee.
Who I work with, as an SEO Consultant
Business Owners and Executives
If you have an established or well-funded Business or Company and need help with building or optimizing your SEO and marketing strategy to drive your sales and increase leads, I can work with you as your SEO Consultant.
I work with clients and agency-side marketers who are looking to improve their marketing and lead generation. I can consult your team and can execute SEO campaigns for you. When you work with me. Let’s bring your business into the next level.
Industries I specialize in:
- Startup Business
- Construction & Engineering
- Law Firms/Attorneys
- Repair Shop
- Real Estate
- Home Improvement
- Travel Agency
- Ecommerce Store
- Digital Marketing Firm
- Web Design Firm
- Business Management
- & More.
As an SEO Consultant, Here’s my Proposed SEO Timeline & Deliverables
I’ll provide you a timeline and deliverables you can expect when you work with me. Also, you can check my SEO Packages, Pricing & Rates in your SEO services’ needs. These timeline & deliverables are not specific to each client, but just a general overview of what’s included and covered in SEO services.
Month 1 : as an SEO Consultant
During the first month, I will focus on analysis, on-site optimization, and planning an SEO strategy that will help you achieve your desired outcomes or results.
- I will review your website, marketing strategy including sales strategy to get a better understanding of the SEO activities and tactics that are currently working and driving leads and revenue for your business.
- By understanding your competition, I will get a better idea of how difficult it will be and how long it will take to increase your ranking. I will analyze your competitor’s organic traffic, keywords, backlinks, and strategy they made to gain and maintain their rankings. This will help me create the initial content for your site, which includes pages/posts about each of your products or services.
- Next comes on-site SEO. I’ll review your site, Google Analytics, and Search Console and ahrefs.com data to create an action item list to improve your on-site SEO and conversions to get more leads.
- I will create a plan and start writing posts and articles for content marketing and link building activities.
- I will start an outreach campaign to find relevant sites where I can post articles with backlinks to your site.
- Competitor’s analysis, including Keyword research and mapping for your pages (5 hours).
- I will provide SEO audit with a list of improvements to your website (5 hours).
- 2 hours of web development and to implement the SEO changes (2 hours).
- Backlink profile report and analysis (1 hour).
- Blogger outreach campaign and content creation for content marketing and link building (10 hours).
- Relevant Unique backlinks (5 – 10 backlinks during the first month).
- Up to 2 hours’ meetings to set goals, review progress and campaign details (2 hours).
Results During this time, the process is just getting started. It takes approximately 2 – 3 weeks for Google to re-index the pages with changes and improvements and update your rankings. Remember, the results will not happen overnight and you need to be patient.
Month 2 : as an SEO Consultant
Continue optimizing and technical SEO improvements with updating the website based on the site audit results. In some cases, the website needs to be overhauled, existing pages re-written, and new pages created. My SEO packages only cover 2 hours of web development per month, which is usually enough to implement the recommended changes but not enough to redesign the entire site or pages. Link building activities will continue until the end of the campaign and I’ll aim to create 10 – 20 quality backlinks per month.
Continue on SEO improvements to ensure to fix crawling errors, create new and update existing pages. Also, some of the other factors and tactics are:
- Improving website loading page speed, optimizing images, gif or videos, adding caching.
- Look for the other areas to improve your site to generate more leads & sales.
- I’ll review your existing content, blog posts, articles, and secondary pages to find opportunities to add or update internal links.
- Optimization for your homepage and services page or product pages. It requires small edits and sometimes I need to create new pages and re-write content to ensure it’s optimized for keywords.
- Ongoing link building activities with high-quality links relevant to posts and articles on authoritative websites.
- Creating a content calendar for your business based on the keywords research. I’ll perform keyword research with search traffic and provide guidelines for writing posts that will rank on the first page of Google and drive results to your site.
- Additional SEO reports and analysis: internal links, technical SEO, list of suggested changes (5 hours).
- Content calendar with blog topics that will drive traffic to your site (3 hours).
- Content optimization for your website (2 hours).
- Web development to implement the SEO changes (1 hour).
- Blogger outreach, content writing, and links building activities through guest posts, link insertion, and skyscraper technique (20 hours).
- Backlinks created for your pages and blog posts (10 – 20 backlinks).
As a result of the end of the second month, you should start seeing good improvements in your keywords ranking where most of the keywords rank on pages 6 – 8. At this stage, but it will not help you generate organic traffic as you are still far from the first page, however, you will start getting occasional leads and inquiries as people find you for long-tail keywords.
Months 3 – 12 : as an SEO Consultant
Now! Your website will be optimized, and let’s focus on link building activities and content creation for your blog to drive more traffic and gain more leads through content marketing. Your keywords ranking will continue to improve month per month with some months being slow (few positions improvements) and some months very positive improvements.
- I will continue with SEO activities like content creation, home/service pages copy edits, technical optimization, and checking your overall website performance. Most of the on-page optimization will be done within the first 2 months and it will turn into an ongoing activity with a link building strategy.
- I will provide you with one blog post every month to publish on your website in addition to the content you are already producing with your team. This will help get more content and pages optimized for informational keywords and eventually drive more targeted organic traffic to your site.
- Ongoing link building activities with quality links on relevant sites, posts, or articles on authoritative websites.
- Additional SEO reports and analysis: internal links, technical SEO, list of suggested changes (2 hours).
- 1-2 blog posting for your website every month (5 hours).
- Content optimization for your pages, especially for newly added blogs (1 hour).
- Another Web development to implement the changes (1 hour).
- Blogger outreach, content writing, and links building activities through guest posts (20 hours).
- Quality backlinks created for your pages and blog posts (10 – 20 backlinks per month).
Results at the end of the third month, you will see big and positive movement in the ranking of your target keywords and this will continue to improve each month until you reach the first page of Google. It will take 4 to 6 months to start seeing results in your rankings. Also, your organic traffic and leads also start picking up within that months. Bear in mind that this is when you start seeing results, and SEO results grow over time.
At some point, once you reach the first page of your target keywords, you may see some results, and we will continue looking for other possible keywords to rank, SEO optimized pages, and opportunities to increase your traffic further. Contact me now!